Puslapiai

2012 m. vasario 17 d., penktadienis

"first question" narnia- chapter 9

 Edmund went to White Witch's castle. He was very scared because he saw lion and he thought that lion was real so Edmund waited for lion to leave, but after long time Edmund gathered all courage and he saw that lion even was a statue. And than he entered in some kind of hall and in that hall there was lots of statues, and all statues looked like real. Edmund walked till he saw another gates, and near the gates enter there was a laying wolf. Edmund tried to not wake that wolf, but suddenly wolf woke-up and said "who's there? stand still, stranger, and tell me who you are." Than Edmund said "My name is Edmund I'm son of Adam". And than wolf apologised for Ednund. And Edmund thought "finaly I'm safe and I will get tons of turkish delight". But his dreams was false, because White Witch puted edmund in the prison with Mr. Tumnus. 


  Wait for more :)

1 komentaras:

  1. Great job of your 9th chapter summary, can't wait to read your summary of chapter 10. I also like how you add your own input into the story.
    keep up the good work! :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti